Thursday 24 January 2013

Ciaté Paint Pot in Cabaret

Ciaté paint pot, Cabaret

I'm a bit of a nail polish fiend, and this Ciaté Paint Pot in Cabaret is right up my alley. It's a gorgeous plumy purple creme with quite a lot of magenta in it.

Ciaté paint pot, Cabaret, swatch
The colour was pretty hard to photograph properly; I tried to colour match it as accurately as I could in Photoshop.

It's the first Ciaté nail polish that I've tried and I'm really impressed; it goes on so smooth and evenly and is opaque in 2 coats, though you could easily get away with 1 if you were in a pinch. I've been wearing it for two days and have only got minor tip wear, which is unheard of for me, especially with darker colours.

Ciaté paint pot, Cabaret, swatch, Korres Lip Butter
Coincidentally, I noticed that it's almost an exact match for the colour of the lid of the Korres plum lip butter that I bought on the same day. I must have been in a real purple mood.

Have you tried any Ciaté nail polishes? How much do you just love this colour? I can't keep my eyes off it.

No comments:

Post a Comment