Thursday 24 January 2013

Haul time

I know, I know. I said that I wouldn't buy anything until I'm in New York... The truth is, I was afraid that I might do something stupid like buy a very expensive pair of shoes in NY if I didn't release some of my no-shopping tension now (consumer whore).

In my bags were: Ciaté Paint Pot in Cabaret; Origins Clear Improvements active charcoal mask; Clarins Eye Contour Gel; Soap & Glory foot buffer; and Korres Lip Butter in Plum. I also got a Lush Avobath bath ballistic and a Sunny Side bubble bar, but I didn't take photos of them cause they were a bit crushed and crumbled by the time I got home. I'll have a bunch of reviews for you in the coming days/weeks.

I'm really looking forward to trying the Origins mask and the Lush bath stuff. I'm going to Big Day Out on Saturday, so a long, soaking bath will be much needed after shakin' ma thang (read: awkwardly nodding and waving my arms around a bit) to the Killers... 

Are any of you going to Big Day Out or any other festivals this summer? Who are you most looking forward to seeing? (for me it's the Stone Roses at Future Music Festival)

Well that's it. Spending ban is back on. I think I can deal with it; it's only another 2 weeks until I leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment